Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have $500 to spend on my truck. Which mod should I get?

A-pillar gauges,

4" turbo back straight pipe exhaust, or

456 gears?

·
Registered
660 Posts
Put it towards a bio diesel still :thumb:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
As of now it seems like gauges, but keep the suggestions going. There is a truck performance parts show at the Ontario Convention center this weekend and I am hoping to may be buy some thing there. I appreciate the input.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
flux capacitor, or a Boeing 737 wing as a spoiler.

jk seriously though go with the gauges...glowshiftdirect.com will allow you to get gauges and still afford exhaust from gus at farmboys diesel. hes got a really good money tight kit.

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
if you shop right you can get a pyro and boost gauge and the exhaust for the 500..

where in Ontario are you ?? where is this parts show??

·
Registered
190 Posts
I know its hard to chose one over the other. I have been saving and convincing the wife to do Exhaust, chip, and gauges at one time. So this will be the week I order them all.

Good Luck on your decision. I agree with the guys that exhaust and gauges should be first then a chip if you have to do them in stages.

·
Registered
804 Posts
i would do exhaust its what i did and man i cant hardly wait for the rest of my toys, gauges im going to install in a few days :)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Cj Ford, I'm in Ontario, California. Sorry for the mix up. If your in town it is at the Ontario convention center :)

·
Premium Member
20,358 Posts
Cj Ford, I'm in Ontario, California. Sorry for the mix up. If your in town it is at the Ontario convention center :)
your not too far from us... have you joined our local powerstroke group out here in S cali? we do a lot of meet and greets and wrenching days were im sure we can get those gauges installed so you dont have to pay anyone.... PM me for more info and ill give you a link

-Raul

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
I say tint the windows and get satellite radio. First 2 things I did and will always be the first 2 things anytime I get a new vehicle.

·
Premium Member
8,515 Posts
I say gauges/exhaust/gauges/exhaust. I can't decide. Can't you do both? Then you will need MORE POWER!!! Then it will be time to talk tuners. LOL Good Luck.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts