1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
scaring people with a train horn was awesome.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Check out hornblasters.com - they have some kits, and videos of scaring people - hysterical!

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm still diggin that Semi horn, i dunno why.

·
Registered
60 Posts
hahahahaha i got a pair of 37in big rig horns thay will wake the dead,

but the people a mc donalds dont find em as cool as i do :(

·
Premium Member
6,307 Posts
hornblasters has a train "whistle" i had a pete in the shop the other day with some....they are small enough to mount anywhere but insanely loud like real train horns!!!

im going to take my four trunpet train horns off and get a set or two of these.

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hahahahaha i got a pair of 37in big rig horns thay will wake the dead,

but the people a mc donalds dont find em as cool as i do :(
:hehe:

I'm gonna try to find an old rig I might be able to salvage some off of. :dunno:

·
Registered
3,989 Posts
I think the semi horns work just fine. For everyday drivin anyways.....now if your gonna go around shootin videos....gotta go with the train horns! :hehe:

·
KVFD
4,061 Posts
get a pair of fire truck horns! Those are sweet! when you honk them people will be like:eek:mg:

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
get a pair of fire truck horns! Those are sweet! when you honk them people will be like:eek:mg:
Oh I couldn't do that. You're right with freakin people out but those and ambulances are like ... a signature sound, I'd rather be a semi than an emergency vehicle, that's gotta be dangerous. And besides, that sound just goes with the sirens, which I don't really want lol

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I think the semi horns work just fine. For everyday drivin anyways.....now if your gonna go around shootin videos....gotta go with the train horns! :hehe:
If I ever got lost I could use the Ferry horns lmao. I think the semi horns would scare people too, even though it's a different tone, still pretty loud... Probably more legal too lol

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
Ferry Horn all the way!!! The guy had to wear ear protection to blow them!!

On a serious note, I think the train horns would do it for me. I'm looking to get a set up of train horn as soon as I some more beans rollin in. I've had so many close calls and I want to get my point across! Not that semi horns won't do it, but train horns make more of a statement.

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ferry Horn all the way!!! The guy had to wear ear protection to blow them!!

On a serious note, I think the train horns would do it for me. I'm looking to get a set up of train horn as soon as I some more beans rollin in. I've had so many close calls and I want to get my point across! Not that semi horns won't do it, but train horns make more of a statement.
Good point....

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have a set of the train horns on my truck they were a good investment, no one seem to know were they are coming from:hehe:

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I have a set of the train horns on my truck they were a good investment, no one seem to know were they are coming from:hehe:
Yeah that's the strangest part! They echo so much it's hard to place the sound lol!

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
id get the ferry horn they are loud as hell if you find a site that sells them post it here cause im gonna buy 1 haha

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

·
Registered
224 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts