Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wanting to put gauges in my 06 250. I can not decide between analog or digital. I really just want some opinions on what everyone likes best, and which brand to go with. Also what are the best things to watch with gauges?

·
Motor Head.
1,777 Posts
the edge insight cs/cts might be your best option.Eot and ect are the most important things to keep and eye on to start with.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
NICE PICS! I really like the way those match the factory dash. What kind are those and where did you get them? I have the grey interior so hopefully i can find the column in a matching color.

·
Premium Member
11,892 Posts
NICE PICS! I really like the way those match the factory dash. What kind are those and where did you get them? I have the grey interior so hopefully i can find the column in a matching color.
Thanks.:thumb:They are DiPricol Optix gauges. I got them from Danin Inc. directly. Dealt with a vendor on here and had issues, dealt with the place he was ordering them from and had issues so I went to the source. You can get the pod already painted but I suggest getting it black and paint it yourself or have someone paint it. The first one I got was painted and you could see black through it.

·
Premium Member
5,682 Posts
Edge Insight with EGT Probe and a Dipricol fuel pressure gauge :thumb:

·
Registered
246 Posts
Before I bought my CS, I really liked your setup, its sweet how the gauges match the cluster, I would have gone with these if I had gone analog gauges:thumb:

I like mine really well

1 - 7 of 7 Posts