Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently have the Gibson dual exhaust and am looking to switch to a single turbo back kit. Which systems do you guys prefer? How is the AFE kit?

·
Registered
400 Posts
Agree totally with the above. Just installed a turbo back single side MBRP system and it is awesome. I got the cat delete pipe too, and now it sounds like a 747 on takeoff. Could not be happier with the fit, look and sound. Good luck with your search.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
can you post some pics of how it looks on your truck?

·
Registered
400 Posts
There are some pictures in the attachments. I got the Installer Series 4" from xtremediesel.com and it came with the tip as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
106 Posts
in that video what eles is done to that truck?

·
Registered
200 Posts
Agree totally with the above. Just installed a turbo back single side MBRP system and it is awesome. I got the cat delete pipe too, and now it sounds like a 747 on takeoff. Could not be happier with the fit, look and sound. Good luck with your search.
X2.....I love it!

·
Registered
200 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Got my 4" ss mbrp coming tomm..hopefully my whistle will be loud on my 2005..I'm gonna do straight pipe

·
Registered
200 Posts
Got my 4" ss mbrp coming tomm..hopefully my whistle will be loud on my 2005..I'm gonna do straight pipe
It is actually pretty loud WITH the muffler. The muffler has a 4" hole going right through it.

My wife drove my truck today and I listened to her take off, all the way down the street I could hear that cool turbo whine. I know when I step on the pedal the truck really barks. .You will love it, but you may want to consider putting the muffler on.:dunno:

·
Registered
464 Posts
Yeh can't wait to install it, hoping that whistle will be loud

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.