Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which chip would be the best for a f-250 08 6.4?

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
I'd run Superchips flashpaq if your leaving the DPF in(fair price,good performance), SCT livewire if your removing the CAT/DPF(fair price for what your getting).

·
Registered
124 Posts
I have the sct and I absolutely hate it because it didn't help my gas mileage at all. It does give good power and the tranny has no problems but I recommend the new spartan.

·
Registered
573 Posts
I would be cautious of the Spartan product until further feedback is posted here. The dashdaq JUST came out this past week (6/08) and as of yet, nobody has any tunes, or if they do they haven't posted anything about their experiences with it so far.

I personally own the SCT extreme but would entertain in the dashdaq from spartan IF it turns out to be decent - Im waiting on feedback from those who have one.

·
Registered
800 Posts
I have the sct and I absolutely hate it because it didn't help my gas mileage at all. It does give good power and the tranny has no problems but I recommend the new spartan.
I'm getting a solid average of 21-22 highway, and in worst case senerio, 12.5 in town at 68 mph. Lots of great tunes are finished, and coming to an SCT dealer near you.
You may have some issues with your truck that you aren't aware of.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts