-DP F5 used
-Edge with Attitude used
-TS New

Thanks for the input!!!

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Ts

I got a ts 6 pos. Chip and I found a local who I'm sending mine to that did alot a custom tunes for a ats trucks. I have a friend running them and there some wicked tunes. The tunes that came on my ts were ok. So I'm going custome tunes. My experaince is go with custom tunes

·
Registered
862 Posts
IMO I would go with a custom tuned chip from Matt @ Gearhead

I have ran everything other then the edge on my truck that you have listed and wasn't to impressed with any of them. Banks was junk, DP was alright just wasnt happy with it, TS stock tunes suck.

Custom tunes are the ONLY way to go.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a DP chip with 60-160 HP on 4 settings control, 60 being low #1 160 Being #4. Is this gonna hurt a factory motor? Ive heard head gasket issues with Chips.

·
Registered
60 Posts
A Custom Chip gets my vote, a friend of mine has a TS and he likes it...

·
Registered
716 Posts
I run TW tunes and if I were to try sometihng else it would be Matt @ Gearhead performance. I am happy with some of the 6 tunes I bought.

Out of your listing I would choose a TS. TW will reburn these at a significantly discounted rate if you don't like it.

·
Registered
862 Posts
A Custom Chip gets my vote, a friend of mine has a TS and he likes it...
At chip from TS is not custom tuned in any way. Its a canned tune.

·
Registered
60 Posts
At chip from TS is not custom tuned in any way. Its a canned tune.
I know, The way I wrote that it is easy to misunderstand what I was saying...

If it were me id pick a custom tune... But a friend of mine is running a TS Chip and likes it...

·
Registered
862 Posts
I know, thats not what i ment...

If it were me id pick a custom tune... But a friend of mine is running a TS Chip and likes it...
Probably because he has never tried any custom tuning from anyone. Have him send it to Matt for a reburn and see how he likes it then.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Probably because he has never tried any custom tuning from anyone. Have him send it to Matt for a reburn and see how he likes it then.
He doesnt do anything with that truck, he just wanted a little extra and the TS works fine for him...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts