Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to find an hpop but I don't have the money to buy a new one right now cuz I've put a ****load of money into my truckand everywhere ive looked they want like 500 dollars for a hpop so does anybody know a cheap place to buy a new or used one??????

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Terminator Engineering... shoot Joey an email and ask him about the modded 17° pump but make sure he knows your truck is a 95 because the 17° pump isn't a direct bolt on to the 95's.

·
Registered
4,206 Posts
the ones i see on TE's site are like $2k and more.

·
Registered
4,206 Posts
i see, good ot know. thanks

·
Banned
1,077 Posts
Terminator Engineering... shoot Joey an email and ask him about the modded 17° pump but make sure he knows your truck is a 95 because the 17° pump isn't a direct bolt on to the 95's.
i bought a 17 and it bolted right up

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
i bought a 17 and it bolted right up
Yes it will bolt on but due to the differences in the anti-drainback features between the 94.5-95 and 96-97 motors if you bolt a 17° pump on the early motors the oil will drain out of the HPOP reservoir and cause hard start issues, as you have experienced.

·
Banned
1,077 Posts
yup,i am havn that prob,its 150 bucks to send her to joey cuz i dont have a 15*housin to send with it.so im stuck,it wont hurt nothin,jusy long starts sux.i dont have 150 bucks,i just had surgery on my back and i aint gonna yank that dern pump again.i just got my engine rebuilt(DIY) so im stuck with the hard start right now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts