Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im new to the diesel world so please dont make me feel stupid :tard:for asking this but where can i get this sct tune that all of you are bragging about? if its the $h!t like all of you say, i want it! thanks in advance~gunter

·
Super Moderator
31,744 Posts
Here are a couple options for you DJ's diesel performance an Innovative diesel. Both are site sponsors with awesome customer service

·
<--Pro Cooler Racer
8,217 Posts
I might of misunderstood your question, but it isnt just A tune we are talking about.

SCT is a flash tool that loads "tunes" or files onto your trucks computer siginificantly improving power and performance.:thumb:

The files can be "canned", generic files for any truck. Or Custom.

Customs are written for your truck and give the best results on average.:thumb:

You can reach most of the more known tuners through here directly (i.e. Innovative Diesel, DJs Performance, etc) or through another vendor on here (i.e. Stealth Automotive, Discount Power Parts, etc.)

If you choose to get a SCT, you wont regret it till you have to buy new tires!! :hehe:

·
Super Moderator
31,744 Posts
:doh: I shoulda caught that too i guess im still recovering from the weekend

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well my goals are to be as fast as possible safely. and hopefully get better gas milage. some black smoke would be nice too. you guys have a phone number for me? im at work, alot of sites are blocked.

·
International Threat
13,087 Posts
If you choose to get a SCT, you wont regret it till you have to buy new tires!! :hehe:
:thud: Ain't that the truth, my grand mother says "money doesn't grow on tree's" and I say "no, but rubber does!" haha...

by the way, my truck is an 05 350 srw with 70k
Sounds like it's broken in and ready for some POWAH! Since DJ's was already mentioned here are some other vendors that carry SCT tunes and #'s.

Stealth Automotive (818) 741 6363
Billet Speed - Innovative Diesel Re-director (410) 620 3020
Tuners, Suspensions, Exhaust and other performance parts. DiscountPowerParts.com xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Edit: I gave you the wrong # for DPP - brb, will update!

·
Desert Shield/Storm Vet
9,092 Posts
I will chime in about getting yourself some gauges as well:thumb:

·
<--Pro Cooler Racer
8,217 Posts
Gunter...or you can go into the Sponsor list at the top of the page and scroll doen through the vendors.:thumb:

InnovativeDiesel isnt in the list, but he is online in this forum often.:thumb:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts