Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
would like a 4 or 5 inch off road turbo back system with no muffler and no cat. would i need to just piece it together or is there a package deal ready to go. dont need stainless aluminized is fine.

anybody point to vendor that might have this.

·
Registered
234 Posts
I have an aluminized Dyamond Eye System and Im pretty happy with it. check out the site sponsors as there are a few that sell exhaust systems.

·
Premium Member
5,682 Posts
I have a MBRP 4", no muffler and no cat. I got it from Adam at FCDP for $260 shipped, that's the best deal out there :thumb:

·
Registered
728 Posts
would like a 4 or 5 inch off road turbo back system with no muffler and no cat. would i need to just piece it together or is there a package deal ready to go. dont need stainless aluminized is fine.

anybody point to vendor that might have this.

I want too but I need stainless

·
Lt. Negativity
1,739 Posts
Rob ?????? This the same Rob in Virginia ???

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No I am in KY

·
Lt. Negativity
1,739 Posts
LOL ok, theres a member on the nation with Rob B hahaha

As for your exhaust any one of the vendors can help you, is there really any need for 5 inch ?? you can opt for the 4inch downpipe, but you'll have to play with it to get it right, being that its a tight fit as it is with a 3.5 down pipe, also most 4 inch turbo back arent true 4inch's. Kits ive seen and installed its a 3.5 inch down pipe and 3.5 piping to where the cab ends then it turns into a 4 inch pipe. 5 inch turbo back you'll get either a 3.5 down pipe to a 4 pipe then to a 5inch exit. 5 inch I believe gives you a better sound overall I believe. if anything get yourself a 4 inch turbo back with cat and muffler delete and you'll be happy.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
4 inch is what i will go with just thought i would check prices. definetley want a truen 4 inch down pipe. i am going to put in a rcd egr delete and was going to get an exhaust so i might as well do it all at the same time. i have deleted the cat and have a walker btm right now but thought i would go a little bigger. getting ready to hit 50k on the miles so thought i would change a few things. i have a coolany filter installed and plan to do a flush when i do the egr delete as well. looking at getting sct to mix things up also.

thanks for any and all help.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Woops. I forgot about the whole excursion thing. For some reason I was thinking trucks. Sorry for the confusion.:doh:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts