Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking into getting the Toyo Open Country M/T radials in either 35x12.5r20 or the metric version of that 315/60r20 or 315/75r20

Where do yall know of that has the tires for a good price?

·
Premium Member
370 Posts
Tirez One is the cheapest place I have seen. Also they arent far away in North Carolina I believe. Their tires are cheaper than my discount at my work which is 10% over cost.

·
Premium Member
3,261 Posts
Call Jim Jones @ Tire Zone in Jonesboro, Ga 770-478-1771. He's one of my customers and he'll give you a good deal. He just put some on Aaron's truck and they ride good! Call him and tell him Nathan Keaton sent you. He's a smart a$$ so he'll prolly screw with you for laughs. Just FYI. haha

·
Premium Member
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tirez One is the cheapest place I have seen. Also they arent far away in North Carolina I believe. Their tires are cheaper than my discount at my work which is 10% over cost.
What is the contact information for this place? I cant find them using google.

Call Jim Jones @ Tire Zone in Jonesboro, Ga 770-478-1771. He's one of my customers and he'll give you a good deal. He just put some on Aaron's truck and they ride good! Call him and tell him Nathan Keaton sent you. He's a smart a$$ so he'll prolly screw with you for laughs. Just FYI. haha
Jim Jones is appearently out of the office. I left a message for him to call me back when he had a moment.

Do you know what kind of price I can hopefully get from these guys for the set?

·
Premium Member
3,261 Posts
Rimz One has some good deals. I know Aaron check them out too and said Jim beat them bad! All I know is Jim quoted him the price and he immediately said "when can I come!??!" haha.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discount tires is cheap.

·
Premium Member
3,814 Posts
I priced a set of 35X12.50X18 Open Country M/Ts for Blue Goose a few weeks/months ago. I offered them to him at my cost and 4 Wheel Parts in Norcross beat my price by a few bucks per tire but their price INCLUDED mount, balance and alignment. You may want to check them out and sign up for email coupons and catch them on sale and save some big money.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Can't town fair tire beat any price? That's what they say

I bought my toyo mts from rimz one with a wheel package there a great tire.

Sent from a Apple

·
Premium Member
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I priced a set of 35X12.50X18 Open Country M/Ts for Blue Goose a few weeks/months ago. I offered them to him at my cost and 4 Wheel Parts in Norcross beat my price by a few bucks per tire but their price INCLUDED mount, balance and alignment. You may want to check them out and sign up for email coupons and catch them on sale and save some big money.
I just signed up for the coupons! Tires direct has them posted for $325.98 per tire

TOYO Open Country M/T 35X12.50R20LT 121Q E10 Tires Direct

I am in no rush, so i suppose i am just waiting for a deal to come around for sub $1200
:dunno:

My best price quote so far is $1312 for the set of tires. no mount, balance, or alignment

·
Premium Member
3,814 Posts
I think Kip (Blue Goose) was less than the $1300+ that you have found but I'm not 100% sure on his drive out price.

Sent from my DROID X2 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Premium Member
3,261 Posts
Don't wanna sound like a d*ck but if you wait till sub $1200 you'll never find them in a good tire UNLESS the tire tariff comes off(which prolly won't happen).

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Premium Member
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I actually was quoted at $859 for the set.

Thanks for your help through pm, but that did make you sound like a d*ck.

·
Premium Member
3,261 Posts
no problem man. $859.00 for the SET?!?!:Shocked: I would be ALL over that!! Where was this at?? I might be buying my tires early. haha

·
Premium Member
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I actually was quoted at $859 for the set.

Thanks for your help through pm, but that did make you sound like a d*ck.
no problem man. $859.00 for the SET?!?!:Shocked: I would be ALL over that!! Where was this at?? I might be buying my tires early. haha
I need to correct myself of this. I just went to process the order on the tires and come to find out he was looking up the wrong size tire.

Now that I know a little more the price was from Kauffman tire. New quote was $1650 :doh:

·
Premium Member
3,261 Posts
oh....dang! I was about to whip the wallet out! haha.

oh well, if you find something along those prices, CALL ME! I'll buy them same day. :icon_ford:

·
Premium Member
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Allsouth in Buford just quoted me $1,315 for a set of Toyo Open Country MTs in 35x12.5r20. He originally said $1462.80 for the set w/o mount or balance. I told him about your friends shop and what the offer was and he came down pretty quick. Im sure you can get them to go lower if you have a strong enough hold on another deal for them to use as an incentive to match.

The salesman said they found a smoking deal on them and purchased a lot of them. Get em while there hot!

·
Registered
154 Posts
I know it's nice to go brand new but I you look around in the local classifieds you might find a good almost new set. I found a set of 315/75r16 open country WITH aluminum wheels and lug nuts at a local kal tire... Someone traded them in on a new set.. These things have like 1/32 wear from brand new!!! I paid $800(Canadian) out the door installed!! I know it's a rare find but deals are out there!!

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
Premium Member
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I know it's nice to go brand new but I you look around in the local classifieds you might find a good almost new set. I found a set of 315/75r16 open country WITH aluminum wheels and lug nuts at a local kal tire... Someone traded them in on a new set.. These things have like 1/32 wear from brand new!!! I paid $800(Canadian) out the door installed!! I know it's a rare find but deals are out there!!

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide
that is a killer deal you found!

I have looked on craigslist, but only for tires that fit 20" wheels... i searched just f250 tires and came up with a lot. But nothing that fits my criteria (they were too big or too small)

I did find one set but the guy wanted retail?? he was asking over 3k for the set of 35s on 20" wheels... looked good... not work 3k used even if he did pay over 4 for them new

Here is a good deal if anyone wants the rockstar wheels
18" XD Rockstar Wheels w/ BFG A/T Tires

1 - 20 of 23 Posts