Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had my 06 scanned and there are three bad injectors. I am going to change the oil to full synthetic, change the fuel filters and try the RevX thing. If it works, thank you Jesus. If not then I am going to do a full set of injectors.

I've found re-manufactured injectors all over ranging from $160 to $250 each plus the core. Since I am putting out a nice amount of cash for 8 injectors, I am thinking about putting a set of performance injectors and having some fun with my money.

Thing is, which injectors? I would appreciate some advice on where to go. I don't want to spend too much more on performance injectors, I mean if it's a lot more then I will just go with stock.

Also just wanted to say that I will be going with a premium lifetime membership once my credit card comes in. I had to move some cash around for the parts I need then I remembered that I got a lot of help from this site. I know this site has saved me some money and I'll pony up as soon as I can.

·
Registered
525 Posts
As far as performance injectors i have never bought any. I have talked to Casserly which is Full Force Diesel. But i had injectors sticking and i went to the Rotella Synthetic and two bottles of Rev-x. Iam still on that same oil and it worked amazingly! No injector problems since. I plan on running one bottle of rev-x in each oil change, yes it is expensive but that is cheap compaired to what you will spend on injectors!

·
Premium Member
2,374 Posts
We carry Full Force Diesel injectors. They do an excellent job and have great customer service. There are quite a few members here who run them, hopefully they will chime in.

We also carry new 6.0L stock injectors and can save you a few bucks if you want to go that route. Let us know if we can help with anything.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts