Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2008 F250 King Ranch. My passenger side mirror is broken. It has power telescope, heated, power fold, power mirror, memory and all that jazz. I would like to replace it since I can't fit it in the garage to work on it without folding it in and I have to do that manually. When I first got the truck the mirror would fold in at highway speed. Somewhere along the lines of messing with it and taking it off to see if any of the parts inside were serviceable, I managed to bind it up somehow that keeps it from foldin in. I was excited about that, but now I'm afraid if I fold the mirror in it will start foling in on me again. Does anyone know where I can find a mirror with all the options for a decent price? I don't really feel like paying Ford a rediculous amount of money for something because they are either too smart or too stupid to make the mirror serviceable. I found some on ebay but they were all missing one feature or more.

·
Registered
11,141 Posts
amautoparts has worked good for me

·
Registered
530 Posts
Guys I hate to update someone else's thread but I'm not finding anything on mine. But if you have the Cover piece that is what I need. Everything else works just fine...

Mine is power telescoping, power folding, heated, and so on. Everything still works just acts as a big parachute and looks bad.

See here is what is broken on mine...

·
Registered
82 Posts
I would just slap a $50 pair of ebay chrome covers on yours.

To the OP, there's a guy on ebay sellin complete brand new mirror assemblies for around $400 shipped

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
tascaparts.com. Cheapest place to find OEM parts. Be prepared though, because a full power, every option mirror is $1000+

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Does anyone know if a non memory mirror will work with a memory equiped vehicle? I found a couple mirrors for a good price but none on them have the memory option. I don't really need memory since I'm the only one that drives my truck. My wife will occasionaly, but she doesn't need her own mirror settings. Please let me know if you know that this will work or not. It would save me a LOT of money.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Mirror part #

How do you find the part number for the mirror you are wanting to replace. Seems like there is quite a variety of mirrors for a 2008 F350 drivers side King Ranch. Thanks.

·
Administrator
24,022 Posts
@keating1 and anyone else... we have @fordsvtparts who sell OEM

And @1ATony who has the best OEM spec mirrors in town... links to ebay and other sites will be deleted.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts