Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was trying to fix some chafing issues when I noticed that this connector was damaged...then damaged it a lil more myself....Instead of buy a new harness from for for $700+ I plan to rewire the gpcm to pcm connection. Where can I get this part from? There are no local bone yards that have this part.

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
DUH!!! Here is what I believe to be the part number on the connector. I heard delphi used to make all of the electrical connectors...anyone out there know?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,025 Posts

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
And this is a Tyco sales location
21640 N 14th Ave # B3
Phoenix, AZ 85027-2839
(623) 581-6188

That may sell you a replacment
The best bet is to call and hope you hit a good partsperson and the two of you can work there parts listings.

It is common for Ford and Tyco to have a different part number for the same part.

This link is into Tyco and has several listed for Ford at page 13 & 14 also listings for Delphi parts.

http://tooling.tycoelectronics.com/pdf/applcomp_complete.pdf

If I know where you are at in your posting, like I have Tempe AZ, the reason and how found the Phoenix SALES location.

·
Air Assault!!
716 Posts
Not sure on that. Good luck finding that.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ooh ok! Sorry bout that I was having trouble reading it on my black berry last night. Thanks for the info. I called around asking shops and diesel techs in the area if they get a work ticket to warranty a wire harness I'd buy the connector. I'm not holding my breath but...don't ask....don't get!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts