Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried ebay and craigslist with no luck.I would prefer to get a brand new one since there not that much and well worth it.I'm sure I can find one locally at a crap yard,but I'm gonna leave that for a last resort.Anybody got a website or link?

·
Registered
32 Posts
For a brand new one, if your in a hurry, I would call Ed.
Y2KFORDPARTS

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm kinda in a hurry and I really appreciate the link.I googled the cooler and read some stuff about people getting them for around $100 bucks.I never got an exact website but they did say they were getting them new.........

·
Powerstroke Junkie
8,308 Posts
Ebay is the cheapest, if you are in a hurry go to Ferd and bend over and grab your ankles!!!

NCH

·
Registered
178 Posts
I got mine from Puredieselpower.com. Little bit more but it has everything you need to install it on the 7.3L, was shipped fast and packaged amazingly well with no nicks or dings in the cooler.

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
go to your local dealer and tell them you want to set up an account. thats what i did and i paid 390 for my 31 row cooler. retail is like 520ish

·
Registered
41 Posts
Look on ebay. They have them for $270 shipped. (new) If you wait I see them go for $150 to $200(new).

·
Registered
578 Posts
The days of a new 100$ 6.0 cooler are long gone. Ebay if you are into that type of thing or support a site vendor and spend nearly 400$, Ford is even more.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'm kinda in a hurry and I really appreciate the link.I googled the cooler and read some stuff about people getting them for around $100 bucks.I never got an exact website but they did say they were getting them new.........

A fella used to be able to pick them up on ebay in good shape or new for around those kinds of prices, but like the intercoolers, they are starting to go up.:doh: If you find a website to get them for $100, please pm me!:thumb:

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
A fella used to be able to pick them up on ebay in good shape or new for around those kinds of prices, but like the intercoolers, they are starting to go up.:doh: If you find a website to get them for $100, please pm me!:thumb:
will do,lol!

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I been checkin on ebay but I can't find anything.I have tried typing in a hundred combintions in the search box but nada comes up............

·
Registered
178 Posts
There was nothing on there about 2 months ago when I was looking as well.

·
Registered
27 Posts
got mine from powerstrokeshop.com p/n 5C3Z7A095B

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for all the responses...the hunt still continues!!! I'll be sure to post up my findings so hopefully you guys can get some good deals too...

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts