Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, I'm trying to get the ex back in usable shape. In fixing it, I want to do the 05 conversion. But getting the parts has been a hell of a chore. I found a bumper with a few parts attached, but then it got sold while I was trying to come up with a price with the guy! :doh: Even though I was first to inquire. :dunno:

I've called every junkyard in the yellow pages for my area, and no one has any 01 parts, let alone 05-07 parts!

I've called certifit, and they don't have much in inventory.

Anyone have other ideas on where to try? Maybe give me a site that I can check out, maybe a national parts locater site, or even maybe someone knows where there is 05-07 parts around.

The parts I have, header Panel, grill, and upper valance. All black, which will need to be painted.

I need bumper, lower valance, plate bracket, bumper brackets, and headlights. Anyone have any advice or guidance on where to look to find what else I need?

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hhmmm, I was looking for something a lil more cost effective. :doh:

·
Registered
2,597 Posts

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Still trying to be my normal cheap SOB and get it cheap. I still have to have the frame checked out.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:hehe: Its only money :hehe:
Off topic, but get to work you slacker, we have a contract goin, and you've been MIA for over a month. LOL

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:bump: Anyone have any other hookups?

·
Registered
380 Posts
try car-parts.com

1 - 9 of 9 Posts