Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, A guy came up to me at work, he wants me to replace both fuel lines going up the the fuel bowl on his 97. I haven't worked on, or even looked under the hood of one in a while, and Its parked at his house for now. Anyone know where to get these lines or a diagram or anything so I know what im looking at? Thanks!

·
Premium Member
22,916 Posts
Contact [email protected] here on the forum, he is in OH as well and get you squared away I'm sure.

·
Vendor
13,262 Posts
OP, your a bit aways. Im out on vacation for the week, but im never really on vacation. LOL.

If you need lines sooner, i might be able to drop ship some lines from my Ford parts supplier if they are available.

If your not in any hurry, I have a 97 that Ive been trying to get into the shop for R&D but I just cant get a break from everything else.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah I need to get them for Saturday but without a truck to look at, I'm going off nothing. Where do the inlet lines go? Do they start at the frame area, and go to the fpr? Thanks

·
Vendor
13,262 Posts
yes, they go from the frame up to the bowl. I do have a set at my Ford supplier and can have them to you by Saturday. It'll be just above $200 with shipping and tax.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts