Votes: 0 0.0%
  • wide open preformance

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all im looking for some imputs on where to buy injectors from im posting this poll to see what people have faced and how does everyone feel about river city why are they so cheap:icon_ford:

·
Registered
142 Posts
I went with warren diesel injectors. Alot of guys running them. Good price. Great service

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
Registered
353 Posts
I haven't purchased any yet but the best reviews come from Warren and renegade . Here's warrens site Injectors

·
Registered
4,816 Posts
I'm running Renegade Diesels 190/100s. His prices are lower than RCD's or Warrens. So far I have 5k miles on them and the truck sounds just as good as the day I put them in.

I dont think you could go wrong with RCD, Warren, or Renegade. The reason they are so cheap (as you put it ) is because they rebuild your injectors or used injectors as opposed to starting with newly remanufactured injectors. You cant buy "Brand New" Ford 6.0 injectors. There is no such thing anymore. They are all remanufactured now. These guys all do the same thing such as replacing the spool valves (at least Renegade does), plungers, seals, etc but they just do it inconjunction with modifying the injector to a bigger one at the same time. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
491 Posts
i might have arundle diesel in severn md go threw mine since there close and bill's top notch there.

·
Registered
353 Posts
How do you get ahold of Renagade

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks for the rapid responses all this is going to be a fun build i need to buy a ficm lmao right after buying all the tuning equipment

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
I went with Warren for injectors, I got the Stock+ ones. They are 155's with the stock nozzle. Jesse told me that they flow 153 on the flow test, I wasn't going to cough up all that extra cash for 2cc of flow.

Why did I do it the first time? Seen some great reviews and the price.
Why will Jesse get my business again? You will not find any better customer service, anywhere. They are also great injectors.

I am pretty sure that they all do the same thing even the spool valves. I know Jesse does, can't speak for any of the others.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Oh yea and the FICM thing. If you don't want to pay for the BPD unit, I would highly recommend FICMrepair.com. He offers a 3 yr warranty and he can program it with any of PHP's tunes in house. He does not have to send the FICM to PHP. I love mine have had no problems with it and holds voltage like it should.

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ok im not 100% bout the whole tuned ficm yet cant innovation tunes stack with a php ficm tune im still leaning the 6.0l tuning i have heard great things bout fircmrepair.com im goign to call them this week

·
Premium Member
2,058 Posts
HOLDERDOWN

YOU DONT HAVE HOLDERDOWN IN THERE SO ME NO VOTE!! they are not in the other category because they are the best to deal with!!!!!:icon_ford:

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
ok im not 100% bout the whole tuned ficm yet cant innovation tunes stack with a php ficm tune im still leaning the 6.0l tuning i have heard great things bout fircmrepair.com im goign to call them this week
As far as I know you can put any ECM tune on with any FICM tune.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
623 Posts
YOU DONT HAVE HOLDERDOWN IN THERE SO ME NO VOTE!! they are not in the other category because they are the best to deal with!!!!!:icon_ford:
Almost positive Holderdown sells Warren injectors. So it's ok to vote "other". :D

·
Premium Member
11,966 Posts
I still wouldn't buy injectors from RCD. Still too many problems.

·
Premium Member
2,058 Posts
Almost positive Holderdown sells Warren injectors. So it's ok to vote "other". :D
They do sell warren and out of all the sets I've got from them I've had not one issue! I've done 5 builds so far 0 problems

1 - 18 of 18 Posts