Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be replaceing all injector o rings on my 05 6.0 this weekend. Going to replace nipple cup o rings and install upgraded dummyplugs with the teflon ring. I want to replce the standpipe o rings but can not find them unless I buy a 50 dollar standpipe. Anyone know the part number for just the stand pipe o rings?

·
Registered
127 Posts
I will be replaceing all injector o rings on my 05 6.0 this weekend. Going to replace nipple cup o rings and install upgraded dummyplugs with the teflon ring. I want to replce the standpipe o rings but can not find them unless I buy a 50 dollar standpipe. Anyone know the part number for just the stand pipe o rings?
I have never seen just the o-rings. The updated pieces have teflon washers too. You may have to shell out for the whole standpipes. Bonus is you get fresh check valves.

·
Registered
337 Posts
See if there is a seal and o - ring supply house local to you. If they are good they can match up the o - rings for you. Had to get o - rings for my HPOP on my 7.3 wasn't going to pay 100.00 for the o - rings from stealership got them from a seal shop for 1.25.

·
Registered
352 Posts
I have them here in mexico, they come with the full gasket set for the 6.0L in the Victor Reinz set. But you can also get it in the upper set gasket.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts