Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Where can I get KR style fender accents/trim.

938 Views 1 Reply 1 Participant Last post by  Traitor7.3
Someone please help me out here....I am looking for King Ranch STYLE or ACTUAL fender trim. Some may call them 'flares'. Truck is the 09 in sig. Surely someone has found a company that produces them. Ive found them for up to the 07 models for about $150. But I cant find any for my year. I can normally find ANYTHING, but for some reason this one is eluding me.
I bought a set of pocket flares and just dont want anything that big.
Thanks in advance!:icon_ford:
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Ok. Well does anyone at least know if said flares above, will fit the wheelwell of an 08-10 model? Or even if the 11-13 would fit?
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.