Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a net friendly discount dealer for parts. Is there such a thing or do I need to go to my local Ford stealer?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Just ordered several hundred dollars of parts from Sunrise Ford's online site. Saved a bunch of money, They shipped almost same day, and the parts guy even called me up to verify everything. Most def reccomend checking them out.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Tascaparts.com is another discount dealer. Never bought anything through them myself but in my browsing around have come across their name numerous times through the forums and even on ebay. Their prices are definitely competitive as I have looked at them for future projects and such.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Called Tasca, the guy was very helpful finding the two items I was looking for. One was a special order so we'll have to wait until it gets in.

Experience has been smooth so far and one part that was $75 at my local stealer was $50 at Tasca.

Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
199 Posts

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They must have got the special order item the next day because I got a ship notice. Stuff arrived quickly.

All's good. Tasca did well.

·
Registered
39 Posts
One trick to get wholesale prices- Call parts tell them your from (pick a local body shop) and you need X part.
Tell them you'll send your driver to pick up the X part.
When you get there see parts guy and tell him your from (local body shop) and your here to pick up the part.
Parts guy will sell you the part for wholesale NOT RETAIL!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts