Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe I'm an idiot but I can't seem to find a 3.5 inch rear block and u-bolts anywhere on the Internet. Anyone know where I can purchase or does anyone on here have some for sale? For a 2008 f-250 6.4. I leveled the front with a 2 inch spacer and now the back Is lower than the front by 1.5 inches

·
Premium Member
10,597 Posts
I'd suggest looking for an F350 rear block. U-bolts can be bought on-line. Sorry I don't have a resource to share. Otherwise some aftermarket 4" blocks and bolts will work.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd suggest looking for an F350 rear block. U-bolts can be bought on-line. Sorry I don't have a resource to share. Otherwise some aftermarket 4" blocks and bolts will work.
ooh thanks for the idea:thumb: im gonna check how big those are and start looking for some. side note do you know if I can just buy a 4 inch can I shave a 1/2 inch off. what material are the blocks?

·
Premium Member
10,597 Posts
I'm certain they are 3.75" high for my 2006. For my own experiences having the back a tad higher is best when you get a bed full of stuff.

·
Registered
799 Posts
i have a set of blocks you can stack on your exisiting ones. they match a 2" level perfectly. i also have longer ubolts. pm me if you are interested.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts