Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys on my front valance is broke and i want a new one now. The part of my valance is broke on the very bottom so i think i need the whole valance. I glanced on ebay but not to hard. Just wondering if you guys knew. Thanks for the help

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i believe they are different because of the bumper change but im not forsure

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
S-A-L-V-A-G-E Y-A-R-D :thumb:

·
Premium Member
583 Posts
i have one but the catch is you have to take the whole bumper. :thumb:
the bumper is free but shipping would get ya' so that sucks.

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i have one but the catch is you have to take the whole bumper. :thumb:
the bumper is free but shipping would get ya' so that sucks.
lol thanks man but i dont think i need a bumper also right now:thumb:

·
Premium Member
583 Posts
why dont you just leave it off? it will give the illusion that it sits higher.:dunno:
thats the way i would go.

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i would but there is that bar that runs across and i dont like how it looks uncovered

·
Registered
169 Posts

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i havent got a chance to look at my valance in the daylight but is it a 2 piece valance?

·
Registered
71 Posts
I have an 04 vallance you can have if you pay for shipping or come and get it.
I replaced my bumpers with Excursion Limited bumpers from a 2000 They were free and my bumpers had several dents and scratches. the 2000 bumpers dont have holes for the valance and I don't feel like drilling and adding it to this bumper.

edit: it is a one piece part.

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I have an 04 vallance you can have if you pay for shipping or come and get it.
I replaced my bumpers with Excursion Limited bumpers from a 2000 They were free and my bumpers had several dents and scratches. the 2000 bumpers dont have holes for the valance and I don't feel like drilling and adding it to this bumper.

edit: it is a one piece part.
hey man that would be great. Do you have any pics of the valance?

·
Registered
71 Posts
yup give me a second I will get um for you

·
Registered
71 Posts

Sorry for the crappy pic it looks bad in the pic but if I remember right it is in ok shape and it is all in one piece.

·
Registered
71 Posts
just looked at it again (it's been a few weeks) that part that looks like is missing is just bent it should straighten out when you put it on your truck. Lets first see how much shipping is going to be then we can see if this is even woth it for you.
if you could PM me your zip and I will see if I can get a good estimate on shipping for you sometime in the next few days.

edit: if anyone is looking for a factory rear bumper and can pick it up near San Antonio please let me know I will make you a great deal-$1.00 OBO, the rear bumper is in fairly good shape I wouldn't have replaced it if I didn't get these tan bumpers.

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thanks man. the only thing i really need is the valance thats not attached to the bumper

1 - 20 of 24 Posts