Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need a black carpet kit and black seat belts for a Superduty... does anyone know where to get these at? or do any of the vendors here sell them?

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
have you ever thought about the pre molded rubber flooring from LMC? Sounds kinda dumb but it turns out surprisingly nice and is nice for cleaning it out. Super cheap too

·
Premium Member
5,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i want carpet.... i dont want rubber floor... I am getting rid of a rubber floor hence why I want carpet... thanks for the suggestion though....

·
Premium Member
5,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks josh, that is exactloy what I need... now I need to find black seat belts... anyone know where to find those? everything I see on ebay is grey

·
Premium Member
5,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the outlaw and harley davidson edition trucks had black interiors.... i dont know if any other models had them or not though

·
Don't mind me
27,557 Posts
What about the dealership.

·
Premium Member
5,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah trying not to spend the money to get something that was ONLY for a specific truck as the dealer will charge an arm and a leg... if they can even get it

·
Semper Fidelis
369 Posts
My 03 XLT had black carpet. Look through that LMC catalog though, you should find what you want.

·
Premium Member
5,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i found some seat belts doing a google search, but they are driver and front passenger only... no one has rear seat belts from what I gather.... my question, in theory is... wouldnt they be the same front and back? and then all I need is a lap belt for the center seat?

·
Beach Bum
26,652 Posts
i found some seat belts doing a google search, but they are driver and front passenger only... no one has rear seat belts from what I gather.... my question, in theory is... wouldnt they be the same front and back? and then all I need is a lap belt for the center seat?
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. thats a good question. i wanna say yes.

·
Registered
345 Posts
For the lap belts you might find some designed for other vehicles that will work. Try a large salvage yard. Who knows maybe a lap belt from a corvette would work I think most of the late model ones are black.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts