Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 2000 f-350 amd i have looked and cant seem to find a visor with the cab lights that goes over the windshield. i huess maybe im using the incorrect term for it which would explain why i cant find it. do you guys know where to get one?

·
Registered
9 Posts
I've got a navy blue one. It was on my truck when I bought it. I'd love to get rid of it but no idea how much shipping would cost.

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've got a navy blue one. It was on my truck when I bought it. I'd love to get rid of it but no idea how much shipping would cost.
how hard/expensive do you think it would be to repaint it white. would it just be easier to get a new one?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Is that the Ford OEM visor? Any pics? I may be interested. You can PM me if necessary. Thanks.

·
Registered
88 Posts
i want one so bad....cash in hand no matter what the shipping is!

·
Registered
427 Posts
Summit Racing sells Moonvisors, Lund went out of business and I think Summit picked up their line

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
There are a few ugly ones on the market. I'm hessitant to order the summit one incase its nasty looking.

I do want one though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts