Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pitt Lake with my 19" glastron and wake board

Typically we launch anywhere along the pitt/fraser river and head off to my buds cabin for the weekend. The cabin is on the North Side of Pitt Lake just past the big island to the right or we are on the south beach. Good times... wake boarding, sun, beer, beautiful scenery, music, deck parties with live bands, no traffic, cell phones, air guns etc.... lol

Tell us where you go and why?

If you do not go anywhere then go buy a boat to stick on the back of your Cummins and discover BC!

Boats now are half the price they used to be and British Columbia is FREE!!!

Dave

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
If I could find a sweet boat to trade for the car I might just do it!

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
makes it tough because the economy is still taking that dump but remember the get aways you used to have..... go get one already!

Dave

·
Winning DUHHH
2,389 Posts
Went 167 on Friday, twin 850's turned up to 1330 HP, twin whipple charged. 16 fuel injectors per engine. Tuned and running on 118 octane

Sent from my PG86100 using AutoGuide.com App

·
Winning DUHHH
2,389 Posts

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Thats pretty SICK!

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Where in BC are you taking that?!? jk...

Cant be cheap to run that bad dog!

·
Winning DUHHH
2,389 Posts
Whoops, didn't see bc!! Lake of the Ozarks. Central Missouri, U.S.A

·
Winning DUHHH
2,389 Posts
Cant be cheap to run that bad dog!
Oh about 9 dollars a gallon. Or was, I.haven't looked lately......I just pick up the drums :)

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Everyone must be out enjoying this killer BC day on the water.

Any pictures of the weekend on the water guys? Next weekend lets see your May long week boating pics!

Dave

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just joined this forum....our boating takes us between Vancouver and Hells Gate in a 28' twin jet boat. We like to hit the rapids and moor up at Granville island. Sturgeon and salmon fishing are a bonus.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I boat anywhere I can. Have a Searay 210 Select which I take everywhere on southern Vancouver Island. BC is a great place to go boating.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Sproat lake, great central lake are my two main lake spots. Other than that it's in the big and blue. On Vancouver island.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
151 Posts
Sproat Lake is a great lake. My cousin lives on the Sterling Arm side and I always try and go around to check out the water bombers from the water if they are there. :thumb:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts