Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't be the only one here from B.C.
I see a ton of Superduty trucks in the lower mainland.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Wow. Guess we're the only ones! And it took me a year after you to get here. Maybe everyone can't get to the bottom of the page cuz they're too busy reading all the good stuff on Powerstrokes.

·
Registered
203 Posts
From the Okanagan

·
Registered
110 Posts
Another BC'r

Another one here from Nanaimo. Got myself a 01 350 7.3l CC LB 4x4 XLT. Just slapped in a K&N intake. Have a Autometer 3 guage pillar to put in and an air bag setup w/ tank, Firestone Ride Rite. Chip, exhaust next. Unless I grab a new 7.3.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Were growing stronger. Anyone notice theres alot of superdutys around town but all of them are stock......
Hey, No fair. I just got mine this summer and can't afford much yet. But I'm savin. Too many Renovations to pay for. If I'd bought a place in Maple Ridge I could have had a mansion . . . AND the money for mods. LOL. :doh:

Coquitlam is way too pricey, but I like it here.

Kev.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hey guys. I' fro Vancouver but transplanted to the land of gas and oil. Check this out. Log In | Facebook

·
Registered
110 Posts
Hey guys. I' fro Vancouver but transplanted to the land of gas and oil. Check this out. Log In | Facebook
haha I hear ya. Workin in the ol land of oil and gas to support my habits at home on the island here. *crosses fingers* getting a nice 01 350 lariat with only 160k km on it in new year. Then the fun starts!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Another from BC. Powell River.. Got to be at about half dozen strong now hey??

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hey Dave, How are ya? I have run into a guy in van who has a thruster 2 with a brake on it. I am in the middle of a build and this thing might suit me well. Whats it worth, se says its new.. BTW I love my BD duals!! Cheers.

1 - 20 of 108 Posts