Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About six months ago I had a def heater pump issue and since it’s not covered I went with a “work around”. Went to pump the def tank the other day and as best as I could tell, it was bone dry. It was full when I went with the work around because I thought maybe the fluid level was low so I filled it up but ended up not needing it.

Where did it go???? Any ideas?

Thanks,
Sc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As do I now but what I’m asking is where did the def go if the tank was full when I lightened my truck?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Sorry, I was trying to say that I don't have it and never messed with it nor do I know how they are set up. Sorry I can't help.

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Probably leaked out if it was full one day and empty the next. A full tank should last about 5k on a truck.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Probably leaked out if it was full one day and empty the next. A full tank should last about 5k on a truck.

Even when it’s not being used? I suppose it could still be dispersed through the nozzle since it wasn’t blocked off. Didn’t think of that haha.

Sorry, I was trying to say that I don't have it and never messed with it nor do I know how they are set up. Sorry I can't help.

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

Got ya brother all good.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts