Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The parts we buy to make more power and better mgp we buy at a certain point its not cost efactive or destructive when do we stop? I do love the power though. And i have the snow inject and propane coming and very exited,but curious when to say when before I destroy my 50,000 truck by going over bored. What hp is every one shooting for?:dunno:

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
one day i would like to be in the high 400s or low 500s... prolly low 400s right now...

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
honestly with these pushing out so much power from testing im shooting for around 650-700 then ill calm down.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
honestly with these pushing out so much power from testing im shooting for around 650-700 then ill calm down.
Ya i guess i will quit when i can afford to get a 6.4 and get that much out of it too:hehe::hehe:

·
Registered
573 Posts
IF I can get my truck, in its 'stock' configuration, deep into the 14's, I'll be happy. I use it as my daily driver, my tow vehicle and my hauling truck. I think with the SCT and the DPF/DOC delete I'll be happy, and somewhat safe from it eating itself. If I was to consider pulling or drag racing it all the time I think I'd find an older truck to start with.

·
Premium Member
17,841 Posts
Shoot for the fastest 08 dually and the fastest Ford dually period........really don't care about power, dyno numbers dyno mean anything if you can't back it up on the track.....also I have to ask, are you puttin propane on your 2008 Rocken1??? :eek:hnoes:

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
I would not do propane and meth injection....not good, they delivery power the same way and your looking for trouble.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts