Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I have a stock hight 2011 f250 6.7 and I am sick of looking at the stock 17 inch wheels... I have been looking online for a set of wheels and tires and found rimz one online.com... Have any of you ever dealt with them? I am debating between getting a whole tire and wheel package and just the wheels.... The wheels I am looking at are the xd 18x9 misfit... They come in either +00 or -12 offsets... Which one would I want? Thanks :ford:

·
Registered
631 Posts
Hi I have a stock hight 2011 f250 6.7 and I am sick of looking at the stock 17 inch wheels... I have been looking online for a set of wheels and tires and found rimz one online.com... Have any of you ever dealt with them? I am debating between getting a whole tire and wheel package and just the wheels.... The wheels I am looking at are the xd 18x9 misfit... They come in either +00 or -12 offsets... Which one would I want? Thanks :ford:
I ordered my current set online from rimzone. I ordered my wheels and tires and they mounted and balanced them. Overall I got the best price and exactly what I was looking for. They did take a bit longer than expected and also longer than what I was told over the phone. Not a huge deal but it ended up being a bit of an inconvenience. I would order from them again.

As for the offset I can't be much help. -12 will stick out further than +00. I have 20" wheels with a 2.5" leveling kit so what rubs for me may not for you and vice versa.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for input fordtrix... Looking at possibly getting 285/70 .. Would these rub with -12 offset? Anyone else out there running larger tires on stock hight if so what size and what offset? Thank you

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.