Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, got a little bit of a headache, and wondering what your input was! I have a 2000 F350 srw 7.3 crewcab longbed 6 spd, and i have a friend with a 2005 f250 6.0. He is trading it in next week and called me up and asked if i wanted his aftermarket 17 in mamba wheels and tires and all i have to do is give him my stock 16 in wheels and tires! I have read that i can use his 17 in wheels but he cant use my 16 in wheels. If i bought him wheel spacers for his truck would my wheels then fit on his truck??? Please help me out before he trades it in! Thanks a ton!

·
Registered
112 Posts
The main problem is that 99 to 04 trucks have an 8 x 170 mm bolt pattern and 05 and up have an 8 x 200 mm pattern. I'm not sure if anybody makes adapters for this. Call Motorsport Technologies in San Bernardino, CA. If anybody knows they will .

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
They will bolt up, the 8x200 was only for the DRW trucks. The big issue your going to have is his axles are wider than yours and he has larger disks. You will need spacers for your truck and I don't think your wheels will work on his truck due to clearance.

·
Registered
51 Posts
i got my wheels off of a 2005 and all we had to do was get different size lug nuts to fit my threads and everything works fine. im not sure with his on yours though

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys, I guess I'll just put them on lifts and see what I can come up with! I don't wanna pass up such a good deal!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.