Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up guys, I have an 01 f250 (not a dually) with aftermarket 18'' rims. I want to put some spacers to get a better stance on her. My questions would be what size is suggested and any specific size i need for "hub centric"? Also the best place to buy quality BOLT ON spacers. High quality aluminum a bad idea? Or do i go with steel I'm not able to blow alot of money but I am not about to put some cheap schetchy **** on my truck would rather go without so yea... oh yea and I'm not too experienced in mechanics but i know a decent amount but stil... pleasel don't drown me in technical terms haha...

·
Registered
174 Posts
Wheel spacers will wear ur hub bearing fast.

·
Registered
8,711 Posts
We have them.

These are U.S. Alcoa 6061t6 billet aluminum, Lifetime warrentee, hub-centric and wheel-centric The spacers are roughly 3-5 times stronger than the Ford cast 20" wheels .

2" spacers will work without needing to cut off your existing wheel studs

PM for pricing.

Cary

·
Registered
917 Posts
I too have been running them for many years. If installed properly you will have no problems. Use 2" aluminum and install the spacers using BLUE loctite on the treads of the spacer, torque properly and they will be fine and not come off until you want them to.

I ran them on jeeps for over 15 years. I have run them on this truck for 3 years and about 60k. Pix in my album will show stance from the front.

·
Registered
390 Posts
I have wheel adapters on my jeep. 2 piece 5 lug to 8 lug(8*170). I have never had any issues with them & I have had them on my Jeep for 3 years now. Mine are custom to be hub centric. If they are good ones you should be fine.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts