Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My buddy VShortt referred me here. He tells me that this is a pretty cool place and that you all are a good bunch of folks.

:icon_ford: :woot:

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
whats up man, what do you drive and do you have any pics???oh and hwere you from?

WELCOME TO THE ORG!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Whoops sorry.... I drive a Ford 07 F250 Harley Davidson Edition, I'm currently living in the VA area. Here are some pics:

My buddy VShortt fabricated this custom mount for the horns and bench pressed the entire assembly (while in the sit up position) while I got the bolts started. He's an animal :nod::woot:

Interior shot:

·
Registered
257 Posts
welcome-lots of fun and info here. enjoy your stay.

·
Desert Shield/Storm Vet
9,092 Posts
Welcome to Powerstroke.org! Sweet Rig Brotha:thumb:

·
Don't mind me
27,557 Posts
:welcome1: to the ORG!! That is a BADAZZ truck!

·
Premium Member
19,111 Posts
Welcome to the ORG! Glad you made it over. A bunch of great people here. Like was said earlier, that's a bad azz truck!!!

·
Premium Member
13,244 Posts
Are you a member of FTE?? didnt you have a green superduty stolen from you?? your name sounds real familiar... Anyway, Welcome aboard!!!

·
Premium Member
4,129 Posts
Bear Hunter...did you have a truck stolen a couple years ago? There was a Bear Hunter on FTE that had a Bad Azz truck stolen.

·
Premium Member
4,129 Posts
Check the link in his signature. The first sentace states that this truck was built to replace a stolen truck.

·
Premium Member
13,244 Posts
LOL, sorry, that was the first thing that popped into my head when i saw his name!! and yes if it is him, that truck was freakin sweet! so is the one he just posted!!!

·
Premium Member
9,097 Posts
Welcome to Powerstroke.org
:welcome1::welcome2::welcome1::welcome2::welcome1::welcome2::welcome1:​

·
She's paid for!!!!!!
661 Posts
:ORG welcome:

·
Registered
118 Posts
I see that Bear hasn't responded yet. Anyway, he IS the one that had the truck stolen almost two years ago. The call went out on many different forums about it but unfortunately, nothing ever turned up. Here are a few pics from a GTG that we did at Hooters quite some time back. Mine is the Titan so I was kinda out of place but all the guys were really cool. Actually, one pic is of the GTG. The other is a pic of his old truck.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
:ORG welcome::beer::drinking4::beer::ORG welcome:
D*mn, what a friggin truck!!!!
:thud::thud::drool::drool:​

1 - 20 of 41 Posts