Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ford : F-250 | eBay

Hello there, can i get some thoughts on what this truck is worth? I ran an oasis and all is clean. I'm thinking 15k based on what a ford dealer told me they would give on trade. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I would say around $15k, last month I just bought a 2004 King Ranch CCSB FX4 with a 4" lift & 35" tires, 99K miles in near perfect shape for $15,900. It was in Orlando, FL

Don

·
Registered
933 Posts
its worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it.....

05 XLT f250 with 130k, 13.5, 14 cash maybe?

·
Premium Member
2,402 Posts
Don't forget about the damage on the right door,
that would run around 1500.00 to get it fixed.
Doug

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
I thinks its been wrecked A few things i noticed is the bumper pad isnt painted and other than work trucks they were all painted also i think the interior has been swapped cause i dont think ive ever seen a ford with leather seats and rubber mats plus i think this cause used to xlts came with cloth and only and lariats had leather that was one of the differences in the trim packages also It said issues found next to accidents so id offer 10

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nope, cant forget that. thats why im not sure about the value of this truck. i do believe you can get leather on an xlt. not typical but my buddy had an xlt with leather. the one accident it lists on carfax is the door accident. im going to look at the truck in person this week so maybe that will answer some questions. thanks again for the responses.

·
Premium Member
2,402 Posts
(I thinks its been wrecked A few things i noticed is the bumper pad isnt painted and other than work trucks they were all painted)
Good eye, I saw that also. I know that my 06 is painted, so something not right there, and why are all the tires 90% and one is 20 or 25 % ?
Doug

1 - 8 of 8 Posts