Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK so i got backed into this morning by my little brother in my dads mustang. It did nothing to my truck but put a small cut in i think what is a bumper valence? im looking to replace that piece but cannot find one anywhere. anyone that put a monster aftermarket bumper on their truck have an extra one lying around somewhere in good shape. if anyone can help me out thatd be great

·
Super Moderator
13,237 Posts
istn that the Air dam???? Or Valance???

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats what i thought. something valence. i searched all over ebay where else could i look?

·
Super Moderator
13,237 Posts
at the local junk yard maybe. i know of a website that may have one. let me look and if they do then ill PM you the web address. what year is your truck???

·
Super Moderator
13,237 Posts
they are called the valance panel.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it is a 2002....i found one on ebay for 19.99 but they want 49 shipping. outrageous......

·
Super Moderator
13,237 Posts
ok. im gonna PM you the web address, when it comes up, go to your year, then model, then your engine and then choose body exterior, then scroll to the bottom of that option. it is under "valance panel". click that and it will give you some options. not to bad of a price either.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
cool thank you

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
BTW, nice grill :thumb:

Get it off ebay? :wink[3]:

·
Super Moderator
13,237 Posts
not a problem!!!

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
haha thats not my truck. it was just a pic of one i found in the show your truck thread. haha i just needed a good pic of the valence.

·
duct tape & zip ties
10,761 Posts
Which part is broken. The dark black plastic piece or the other piece above that. If it is the lower black plastic piece just take it off. I took mine off a while ago. Got me a couple inches of more clearance.

·
Registered
290 Posts
isnt there a big crash bar behind that?

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
My brother took his off on his 03 and it looks better with out it..

·
duct tape & zip ties
10,761 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
When I get time I'm gonna make one out of aluminum and polish it....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts