Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought an 08 F350 with 80000t miles! It's lifted with 35s and looks awesome now I wanna blow some smoke n kick all the homeboys butts! Don't wanna stick a new tranny in for now but wanna make it fast and get some decent highway mpg! What are your suggestions for air intake exhaust tuner combo!? And if you're in central wisconsin let me know if you're intrested in setting me up!

·
Premium Member
2,374 Posts
The ideal package will be different for everyone, but if it were me, here is what I would go with:

H&S Performance Tuner (XRT Pro, Mini Maxx, or Black Maxx)

4" or 5" Turbo Back exhaust (with or w/o muffler, personal preference)

AFE or S&B intake (Dry or oiled, personal preference)

With a combination of those parts, you have the option of 0-300 HP gains as well as a bunch of other features depending on which tuner you choose. The Mini Maxx or Black Maxx also have on-the-fly adjustability from one power setting to the next.

Below is a link to a few top selling packages we have. Feel free to give us a holler with any questions.

H&S Mini Maxx Package

H&S XRT Pro Package

H&S Black Maxx Package

·
PMR = JUNK
11,263 Posts
Just bought an 08 F350 with 80000t miles! It's lifted with 35s and looks awesome now I wanna blow some smoke n kick all the homeboys butts! Don't wanna stick a new tranny in for now but wanna make it fast and get some decent highway mpg! What are your suggestions for air intake exhaust tuner combo!? And if you're in central wisconsin let me know if you're intrested in setting me up!
For the part in red many of us will recommend the air intake delete. Its very simple to do and can cost next to nothing. Go to wal mart, and buy something. Doesn't really matter what it is. Next, take the bag they give you and put it over your air filter. Drive and have fun!

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
The more smoke you blow the more they crack down on emissions on diesels. I try to never bow it.

·
Premium Member
8,819 Posts
I recommend Spartan tuning. :thumb:

·
PMR = JUNK
11,263 Posts
Of course you would :hehe:

·
Premium Member
8,819 Posts
What are the mileage gains when adding the tuner, air, exhaust, and delete kit???
1-3 in the city, 3-4 mixed, and 3-6 on the highway depending on your right foot, gearing, tire size, etc.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts