Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of buying a new tuner for the truck. Right now I have a regular SCT tuner...that tunes 6.0L, 7.3L, Mustang or F-150 Lightning...but I'm wondering what exactly is the best tuner for a 6.0L??? Are there any out there made specifically for a 6 Liter?

·
Premium Member
19,112 Posts
You need custom tunes for your SCT and you won't look back (or be asking this question any more). Contact one of our two vendors: Dj @ Dj's Diesel Performance or Eric @ Innovative Diesel. They can hook you up!

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Yup.. what he said!!!! Get yourself the extreme race tune or the looney tune and you will never take that smile off your face

·
Registered
636 Posts
Yup.. what he said!!!! Get yourself the extreme race tune or the looney tune and you will never take that smile off your face

True Story!! :agree:

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
I've been daily running the Xtreme Street, but just got the Xtreme Race from Eric at ID yesterday... love it!

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Dp tuner!!!!!

·
Registered
1,049 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have just bought an F350 crew cab XLT and was wondering what would be the best tuner, for fuel economy and for towing my 5th wheel!

·
PMR = JUNK
11,244 Posts

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
I'm pretty sure they do.:dunno:Jody priced me one last week for my 04. Hope he wasn't pulling my leg.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts