Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay so i have intake, exhaust, and a spartan tuner on my 6.4. i got a 3in lift and it looks and runs great but whats next?
i have 11000 to sink into it but idk what comes next? my 7.3 is pretty much set unless i completely rebuild it up.
so whats next for performance? to make it even more powerful and a better puller?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Well if you want to make sure it is bulletproof go with ARP head studs, but I guess it depends on what you want to do with the truck.

·
Fueling M.A.D. Everywhere
1,898 Posts
$11k more?! man... where's my list?!

-EGR delete
-ARP Studs
-Intercooler
-CAC pipe
-AirDogII or FASS
-fuel bowl delete
-71mm Turbo
-RCD Torque Converter
-Steed Speed manifold
-Elite Up pipes
-Ported Intake manifold

At least that is what I would do if I had 11k. (I think that might be close to it plus or minus)

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
right on! haha well its a daily driver that i race on the street never really taken it to the track or offroading besides like heading home down the dirt roads.
i can dig the list haha

·
Premium Member
8,819 Posts
I would do head studs, EGR delete w/wastegate, Elite 71mm Tow Power atmosphere, No Limit cold side pipe and intake elbow, and finish it off with a beefed up transmission. If you have anything left over, I would consider an Air Dog II and maybe an intercooler. Do you have an aftermarket downpipe? If not, add that to the list.

Don't forget to factory in labor. If you buy $11,000 in parts, you're going to need quite bit more for the labor.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts