Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My buddy asked me to help part out a 2011 f350 lariat ccsb and I was wondering how much do y'all think the factory radio is worth. It's got navagation, DVD, 6 disk changer and remote for it. It's a clarion stock radio. Still works. What would y'all pay for one so I have an idea o wht to list it for. Here's a picture of it.

Not ready to sell yet but looking at price to set it at.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Is this easy to install in, say, a 2012 model King Ranch that did not come with factory nav?

·
Registered
497 Posts
Wouldn't the 2011 have the harnesses? Anybody know how the backup camera would work? The KR has a camera that comes up in the rear view mirror. If I install the nav system will the camera view come up on the nav screen?

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
if you email me a vin# i can look up your truck and give you a deffinite answer. Also email with everything you want and i can get you a quote. 30% off retail!
:thumb:

·
Registered
497 Posts
1FT7W2BT1CEA19731
Thanks but this is just pie-in-the-sky right now. The truck is not mine. It's sitting on a local dealer lot and priced well, especially for a KR. But it doesn't have the nav system.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
That's a stock radio? Where'd ya get the remote for it?

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It is the stock radio. I'm not sure where he got the remote for it.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Radio has been sold!!! Still have lots of other parts. Hoping to have pics up in the next few days.

·
Registered
502 Posts
ebay it - that's how you get the most money out of oem radios. I sold a stock 01' am/fm single disc cd player a few months ago for $160, I honestly didn't know people still paid that much for them.

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
dont hold your breath

if you email me a vin# i can look up your truck and give you a deffinite answer. Also email with everything you want and i can get you a quote. 30% off retail!
:thumb:
I'm Still waiting for price on my running boards.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
does anyone know of a stock nav for sale? ive been looking to convert for a while
I know of one for sale locally how much would you be willing to pay?

·
Registered
603 Posts
PM sent!!!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Any info on the remote?
Not yet. Somedays it's hard to talk to my buddy because he works the shift after me and sometimes I'm gone early or hes late

·
Registered
341 Posts
does anyone know of a stock nav for sale? ive been looking to convert for a while
If you are still looking for a radio there is a guy in south Florida that sells plug-n-play kits for adding the nav radio to the super duty trucks. His Ebay name is lothar551. I have worked with him (helping some of his customers complete their install) and he is a great guy. Not sure exactly what he has or what the prices are but he usually has one or more units listed.

Steve

·
Registered
896 Posts
If you are still looking for a radio there is a guy in south Florida that sells plug-n-play kits for adding the nav radio to the super duty trucks. His Ebay name is lothar551. I have worked with him (helping some of his customers complete their install) and he is a great guy. Not sure exactly what he has or what the prices are but he usually has one or more units listed.

Steve
geez that guy is expensive!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts