Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a new front bench seat for my 96 f250 crew. I see seats for sale all the time from other year models but I don't want to spend the cash unless I know they'll fit mine without modification.

What other year models and styles (crew, standard, extended) will fit my 96?

·
Premium Member
23,192 Posts
I know 92-97 crew and regular cabs seats swap with no modification. Extended cab and anything else will require moding to fit.

·
Registered
686 Posts
What seats will fit in the back of a cew cab, 92-97 cab?

My new to me is near interior perfcent (though the boring blue) but the rear seat has lots of 'shaved' spots on the backrest from countless gun and bow cases have been thrown. I don't want some sort of cover. The rest of the truck is bone stock and I'd like to keep that look.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
23,192 Posts
The rear fits any 92-97 f250-350 crew or reg cab seat, (front and rear is interchangable) as well as 92-96 f150 regular cab. I have a set of blue visors that match your interior, both sides there and they have dual visor with the lights and mirror, whole vanity shebang on all the newer cars and trucks

·
Premium Member
23,192 Posts
Well I have a full set of blue ones I'm looking to sell, and your supposed to be sending me those ones you got soon as I send you some money, and i have grey ones too

·
Premium Member
23,192 Posts
While ago now, just haven't installed kause I'm missing a piece,kinda why I'm buying yours, need parts and you said yours looked kinda iffy and missing a mirror. I just need the inside part the large one clicks into and I figured I could re cover or use yours for parts pretty easily

·
Premium Member
23,192 Posts
Hell I still have to send you the money lol, no huge rush, truck goes to paint Monday

·
Registered
686 Posts
How are the lights powered? Are they in good condition and how much do you want for them?

Leo

The rear fits any 92-97 f250-350 crew or reg cab seat, (front and rear is interchangable) as well as 92-96 f150 regular cab. I have a set of blue visors that match your interior, both sides there and they have dual visor with the lights and mirror, whole vanity shebang on all the newer cars and trucks

·
Registered
686 Posts
Also, will a 40-20-40 front seat fit in the back of a crew cab?
(That would be sweet!)

·
Premium Member
23,192 Posts
Yes, they are interchangeable, I'm moving mine to the back after I figure out how my explorer seats need to be fabbed up

1 - 14 of 14 Posts