Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
so i am looking to do something new to my truck. i dont know what really. trying to save a few dollars first. anyway, looking at the pic below, if it were your truck, what would you do??? prefferably something on the exterior,but interior is ok too. my sig tells all for what is done already. let me hear your ideas and suggestions. :thumb:

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts

·
PMR = JUNK
11,244 Posts
Chrome door handles, grille, and maybe rocker panels.

·
Don't mind me
27,557 Posts
Rob your truck would look great with a second set of rear wheels. :hehe: :hehe: Just kidding. How about a Ram air style hood and 08 mirrors.

·
Registered
164 Posts
+1 for chrome handles and rocker panel chrome. Putting some lights under the doors was a nice project took on. Good looking truck you got there man :thumb:

·
PMR = JUNK
11,244 Posts
How about a tool box in the bed too, ive got two for sale.:thumb:

edit: and +1 for dual shocks and traction bars

·
Registered
680 Posts
I would probably paint the door handles and mirrors body color. I allways like the look of that.

·
Super Moderator
13,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
seen a few on the flares. i really want to do those, you think i should paint them to match or leave them black??? i think either way would look good.. thanks for the great ideas guys!! lets hear some more.

·
PMR = JUNK
11,244 Posts
If you put flares on id paint em. Of course if you haven't noticed by my previous ideas i like shiny things.

·
Premium Member
20,358 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
arent the flares close to 4 bills without paint???

·
Registered
124 Posts
No on the chrome man. I like it how it is. It's not over done. Body color handles and mirrors are cool. :icon_ford::icon_ford::icon_ford:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Def. the ram air hood and chrome door handles... Nice ride man. I have the same truck just getting started on it how do you like the xcal2 you have?? I have the Edge w/attitude but i hate the turbo lag...

·
allergic to hot weather
1,208 Posts
if it were mine i would consider black fender flairs and smoked window flairs. I think they would look good on that NICE truck.

·
Super Moderator
13,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Def. the ram air hood and chrome door handles... Nice ride man. I have the same truck just getting started on it how do you like the xcal2 you have?? I have the Edge w/attitude but i hate the turbo lag...
the SCT is sweet. still a bit of lag, but no too much.

·
I have excessive flatulance!!
1,273 Posts
chrome gas door, rcon rear tail lights and 3rd brake light smoked head lights, painted finder flares, diff grill, and cab lights :thumb: and thennnnnnnn ship the truck to me?

·
Super Moderator
13,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
chrome gas door, rcon rear tail lights and 3rd brake light smoked head lights, painted finder flares, diff grill, and cab lights :thumb: and thennnnnnnn ship the truck to me?
thats all huh???!!! can you take the payment too???? :hehe:

1 - 20 of 66 Posts