Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my truck a couple of months back and need help figuring out what wheels these are. I know they are 16.5 x 10 with 35x12.5x16.5 bfg atko on them. I have a slight air leak from the passenger front tire. About 10 psi every 2 weeks.

I went to a tire shop and they put it in a tub of water and found no air leak. I decided to have the wheels powdercoated eventually and hopefully fix the leak issue if there is something wrong with the wheel.

Anyone know what wheels these are so i can buy a 5th wheel and have a spare ready?

Thank you.

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
doesnt seem like it. There were a TON of weights. Do wheel companies normally stamp their logo somewhere?

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,881 Posts
I bought my truck a couple of months back and need help figuring out what wheels these are. I know they are 16.5 x 10 with 35x12.5x16.5 bfg atko on them. I have a slight air leak from the passenger front tire. About 10 psi every 2 weeks.

I went to a tire shop and they put it in a tub of water and found no air leak. I decided to have the wheels powdercoated eventually and hopefully fix the leak issue if there is something wrong with the wheel.

Anyone know what wheels these are so i can buy a 5th wheel and have a spare ready?

Thank you.

They look like Weld wheels.

·
OperationSmile.org
2,011 Posts
I was thinking welds as well but welds have 8 holes and a flat lip. This one is rounded.

·
Registered
578 Posts
My new wheels are like that and there older american racing. Don't think they make them anymore.

·
Registered
4,781 Posts

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Actually now that i looked at them again, the lip on them doesn't look like the centerlines.

Its a rolled/flat lip. Weird lookin

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
Look like American Racing or Eagle to me, maybe mickey thompson classics??

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Look like American Racing or Eagle to me, maybe mickey thompson classics??
Can't be mickey thompson classics, the holes are too small. Plus his wheels have 10 holes, not 8.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
:dunno:

Thanks guys for trying. It doesnt seem like alcoa, centerlines, weld, etc.

What do you guys do about keeping a spare when you have 35" tall tires? They wont fit in the stock location will it?

·
What u talkin bout willis
2,724 Posts
THERE AMERICAN RACING I USED TO HAVE THOSE AND THEY DONT MAKE THEM ANY MORE

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
they are not alcoa's cause they are 16.5 and they only had regular sizes in that wheel

1 - 20 of 23 Posts