Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got these nice wheels and 35" BF Goodrich Mud Terrains with my truck when I bought it, going to put them on soon but just curious what rims do you guys think they are? Look like the factory alcoas but I do not see the notches for the caps?? Maybe i'm wrong

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
They look like Eagle Alloy 058 to me.

Eagle Alloy Wheels

I had this same set on one of my old OBS trucks.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If it helps the backside of the wheels seem to be coated with something, not sure what it is. If these are those wheels anyone have some reccomendations for the front hub caps?

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
If you have auto lock hubs I ran the same ones that were on the back hubs with closed ends. If its manual lock hubs I would look at getting the open end hubs from eagle.

·
Registered
776 Posts
These guys probably nailed it with American Eagle. I do know that Mikey Thompson also makes a rim that looks like that. Nice style. Simple, clean, but nice :thumb: I like em a lot. (though I just have stock steels)

mike

·
Registered
62 Posts
They look like the Mickey Thompson Classics that I have (along with another dozen + manufacturers). It's been a vey popular style for years.

·
Registered
28 Posts
If they are the Mickey Thompson they with have a M/T sign near the hub cap area, my dad has them on his 96 OBS.. They look real nice When they are all polished up..

·
Premium Member
8,298 Posts

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
They look to be 16's

1 - 11 of 11 Posts