Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
if thats what i think it is then your introuble......like $400 trouble.....

dude im just kiddin.......that looks like your blower fan.........if its the box i think it is........i cant tell im tired and didnt look at it hard.....

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
is that the fuel pump shut off deal if ur like n a wreck ?

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
This thing is driving me nuts - it makes noise (ticking/popping) when the key is turned on and/or the truck is running!!! ac blower motor? I can't tell that something isn't working? :confused: It's up under the passenger side floor board where the carpet ends......
im confused by that????? under so its on the bottom of the truck then?????? if so its not your fan......if its in the cab under the dash passenger side then its your fan......turn the knob to the off position haha...........

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
your vid says its private so i cant view it......

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
if it is only when the A/C is on, then its the blower motor....mine started that crap yesterday

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
it does it regardless if the ac/engine is on or off........vid should work now

·
Premium Member
31,729 Posts
Vid works and hear the clicking. How many miles on the truck?

·
PMR = JUNK
11,254 Posts
Open your hood and listen near the passenger side fender well. It may be the vacuum pump. There is no sound on your video so im just guessin.

·
Premium Member
31,729 Posts
Open your hood and listen near the passenger side fender well. It may be the vacuum pump. There is no sound on your video so im just guessin.
Juding from the vid its an 08 guys. Should be under warranty

·
PMR = JUNK
11,254 Posts
Juding from the vid its an 08 guys. Should be under warranty
:doh: Didn't see that. Do 08's have a vac pump?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
its under warranty - its whatever that thing is, i can feel it when it clicks/pops

·
Registered
30 Posts
its a blend door motor/actuator, an electric motor to move either a temp or position door on your a/c heating system, and the blower motor is under the hood on the passenger side of eng comp. not under the dash, my blower wheel broke at 9k, no problems since. To see which it may be see if you can change positions of the outlets, dash floor or defrost, or hot to cold, recirculate(max a/c) or outside.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Definately sounds like a relay clicking, looking at the movie, it looks like there is a relay right behind those wires, no idea what it would be for... try pulling it, (if it is a relay) and pop a new one in there

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Some kind of relay switch turning on and off/malfuntioning?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Mine does the same crap................

·
Registered
73 Posts
Its just a clicking reminder that the 7.3's are better....

1 - 20 of 56 Posts