Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have been trying to decide what size injectors will spool a modified h2e well at 6000ft elivation? any input would be apreciated. I already have comp valve springs, pushrods, h11 headstuds, a1000 fuel pump with big lines, gen3 hpop, wildman tunes, and trans,boost,egt gauges 250cc hybrid sticks

·
Registered
8,710 Posts
IMO ..see my 95 and I am at 5k', if your trying to lessen your smoke:dunno: it not gona happed by going to bigger inj only get worse:doh: We don't have air compaired to sealevel and unless you go to twin turbos you need to go to smaller inj. Your h2e being modded is going to spool slower than a stock one. My H2e will just start to clear up about 10lbs and by 15 its starting to turn to a hase....but I can turn day to night real quick if I want, I have beed thinking about going to a D66..will spool quicker than a stock H2e and flow more on the top end.

Cary

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Im not trying to lower the smoke i can detune to take the smoke out. I'm having trouble keeping it spooled when i'm truck pulling.

·
Registered
79 Posts
hybird 530cc's.........jus a sugestion

G

·
I have been trying to decide what size injectors will spool a modified h2e well at 6000ft elivation? any input would be apreciated. I already have comp valve springs, pushrods, h11 headstuds, a1000 fuel pump with big lines, gen3 hpop, wildman tunes, and trans,boost,egt gauges 250cc hybrid sticks

My modded h2e spooled fine in denver with stock AB split shots, they are only 120 cc.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
the 250cc injectors will spool the modified h2e but i'm just trying to make it better. so i ordered 320cc injectors yesterday. should be fine with modified h2e on the street and sledgehammer on track. thanks anyway for the information

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
the 250cc injectors will spool the modified h2e but i'm just trying to make it better. so i ordered 320cc injectors yesterday. should be fine with modified h2e on the street and sledgehammer on track. thanks anyway for the information
:confused:You're having trouble keeping your modded h2e lit while sled pulling, all while running hybrids? What size modded h2e? Something seems off, the 250's should keep it lit fine, who's injectors are you running? Have you asked Tony about it? Manual, or auto trans?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts