Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am need some ideas on what to do to my truck here is a pic what should i do to it guys?

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
give it to me
no why in my right mind would i do that maybe if i keep drinking this deer blood (jaeger) I might :thumb::hehe:

Psych

·
Super Moderator
31,733 Posts
05 up grill and bumper swap

·
Premium Member
15,689 Posts
id leave it alone unless you put some amp steps on it whic you still wouldnt see till you open tghe door

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Nice truck but I would take off those chrome things on your doors as well as your bug guard and maybe some fresh black tint. You have the clear corners so upgrading to the clear lights would be a nice fresh look. I'm not a fan of chrome but if you are then add it on lol. nice stacks by the way

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
im getting bored with it i need to do something. I am highly HIGHLY debating LAMBO doors

·
Registered
1,034 Posts

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice truck but I would take off those chrome things on your doors as well as your bug guard and maybe some fresh black tint. You have the clear corners so upgrading to the clear lights would be a nice fresh look. I'm not a fan of chrome but if you are then add it on lol. nice stacks by the way
that stuff is stainless besides bumper so it aint goin no where. I like it

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
im getting bored with it i need to do something. I am highly HIGHLY debating LAMBO doors
I heard that lambo doors are nothing but issues on our trucks, but would be sick

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Those are pretty tight

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i just wonder if the fenders need to be rolled or cut

·
Viking Heavy Diesel
20,739 Posts
Get rid of the PT Loser and use the money to upgrade to an 05 - 07 front and some engine mods.

·
Super Moderator
31,733 Posts

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Get rid of the PT Loser and use the money to upgrade to an 05 - 07 front and some engine mods.
that is the misses i was talking about her trading it in. She is like no I like my car i go you like riding around in a POS that squeaks every five minutes

·
Super Moderator
31,733 Posts
05 front and Iron bull bumper

·
Premium Member
1,830 Posts
I'd get some better wheels or polish those ones.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts