Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2000 f350 crew cab 4x4 with 3 inch lift :)and crappy mud tires:(- i am looking to do some cosmetic upgrades to it.
i already got 05 front end
want to do dual stacks
want to retint windows
buying 05 20" stock wheels tommorow
got black running boards not yet installed
i have a tool box for it
any suggestions as to what i should get my truck just seems like its missing something right know:dunno:
i am very limited on funds​
i also want to get some new 35"s to go with the 20 inch wheels i will be purchasing :icon_ford::icon_ford::icon_ford::icon_ford:

·
Registered
109 Posts
You could start by posting a picture of what it even looks like now.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
i dont see cab lights. i think cab lights make a truck. maybe some smoked lenses would look great. maybe get the 05-07 front bumper?

·
Registered
109 Posts
i cant figure how to post pics-i have a pic on my signature and beside my username
Yeah but their the size of a quarter. Just upload pics to a hosting website then copy the url link and put it in the image insert section.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i dont see cab lights. i think cab lights make a truck. maybe some smoked lenses would look great. maybe get the 05-07 front bumper?
Thanks for the great suggestions I already put the 05 grille and lights it looks alot better Also i think that the cab lights are a great idea i shopped around a bit -- what do you think a fair price for a set of 5 cablights would cost me?:icon_ford:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts