Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i looked on fordparts.com they only sell the whole mirror though.

On the 07 F250 with chrome package trailer tow mirrors... the pass mirror has no physical damage outside, but the top knuckle near the truck has a broken "plastic" knuckle sleeve.

I took the whole mirror apart, and the funny star head bolts and the two straps out.

The cylinder shaped sleeve part is just broken in half, i could try gluing it but rather replace the $3-10 part. Where can i look for a new one?

·
Premium Member
5,682 Posts
subscribed

·
Registered
786 Posts
Maybe you should take the broken part to the dealer and see if they can order it. I am betting that they can.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I LIKE THE SITE ROCKAUO.COM THEY SEEM TO HAVE A LITTLE OF EVERYTHING LITTLE INSIDE THE MIRROR WELL JUNK YARD OR DEALER GOOD LUCK LET US KNOW HOW IT WORKS OUT :icon_ford:

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well ill get a photo of it up here later today.. This piece appears to not be a replaceable part.. dealer wanted $275 plus id still have to reuse my door mirror shell to replace the whole mirror lol

I glued the part together, but then shortly realized that you'd have to glue it and install it quickly because now i cant slide the darn thing back where it belongs :/ So ill have to break it or drill it and put a bolt through it now ... will post pictures when im done.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts