Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I thought I would make a thread, where you can post pics of nice OBS's you spotted.

Also finds, as in setting for sale setting in a field, or what have you.

I dident get a pic of it but I spotted a nice black ext cab drw tintes windows tinted headlights and chrome grill and chrome wheels

Sent from my junk EVO 3D using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
889 Posts
Spotted my neighbors 1996 CC LB DRW 4X4 Cummins coversion on it's maiden voyage today. It's been a long time coming, but he took his time and did it right. I'll post a pic when I get a chance. Might have a few pictures of the build to go with it.

·
Registered
228 Posts
D a m wish I would hav saw this thread earlier today would hav taken a pic. Saw a sweet obs cclb just like the one pic above but with 35's and a nice stack in prefect condition towing a big old John Deere. It was nice I was jealous.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hopefully this thread takes off and we can see some non org strokes, turbostang I think is his name should have a lot he said there was a lot of OBS at UNOH

Sent from my junk EVO 3D using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
228 Posts
Saw this one this morning had to stop and take a few pics tires where 21/49-16.5 so I guess that's a 49" tall that's about what they looked like cool truck thou had cross over steering and relocated the shock mounts on top of the rear end and mounted the traction bars on a new bracket where the shock mounts were. How do u think that works out? they were straight up and down.

Attachments

·
Registered
228 Posts
Here's a pic

Attachments

·
Registered
463 Posts
I'm the unoh kid lol ill take a cruise around campus and snap a few pics

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
BANNED by Kris
6,317 Posts
Here's a pic
I don't see limiting straps for the rear suspension's extension. That dropped brake line is almost at it's end.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Yeah and the stacked blocks a little scarey to me. I don't think it runs it had some missing stuff on the front suspension but was probly cool when it ran a long time ago well as far as just driving around town I wouldn't trust some of the stuff I saw on it but cool consept

·
Registered
800 Posts
Regular cab 7.3 4wd with about a 6" lift on what appeared to be 37s rolling down the highway. Black and chrome!!!

·
Registered
359 Posts
Saw this one this morning had to stop and take a few pics tires where 21/49-16.5 so I guess that's a 49" tall that's about what they looked like cool truck thou had cross over steering and relocated the shock mounts on top of the rear end and mounted the traction bars on a new bracket where the shock mounts were. How do u think that works out? they were straight up and down.
Its for sale on craigslist. asking $11,000 obo

·
Registered
113 Posts
heres a clean one for u guys for sale, was in gillette for awhile, musta not got it sold decided to trade.
1997 Ford F-250

·
Registered
345 Posts
I caught a cclb with sd springs chuggin down the 210 in southern cali. I wasn't in my obs though.

·
Registered
502 Posts

·
BANNED by Kris
6,317 Posts
I caught a cclb with sd springs chuggin down the 210 in southern cali. I wasn't in my obs though.
Where are you Brian? I live in Pasadena and work at Cal Poly Pomona.

·
BANNED by Kris
6,317 Posts
Nice, you and Ol'Outlaw are pretty close. My Army will grow....

1 - 20 of 30 Posts