Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What should my next improvement be? I know that I need to beef up my Drivetrain, but following that... What would be more of a benefit, a set of stage II injectors or a BB turbo?

·
John Wood Nut Swinger
3,413 Posts
I have always been a "Lung before squiters" kind of guy.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:bump::bump::bump:

·
Registered
446 Posts
I have always been a "Lung before squiters" kind of guy.
I'd have to agree with Stokin! In addition, you might want to start look at getting at least a valve body in the tranny if you haven't already.

·
Dieselis' Maximus
1,057 Posts
definatly get the turbo first i love my Tubonetic BB

·
Registered
366 Posts
IMO.

Turbo and a regulated return, in tank & pre pump mods before the injectors. I always like to get the supporting mods done first.

Don't go to extreme on the injectors with the PMR engine.

·
Premium Member
6,018 Posts
IMO.

Turbo and a regulated return, in tank & pre pump mods before the injectors. [highlight] I always like to get the supporting mods done first.

Don't go to extreme on the injectors with the PMR engine.[/highlight]

My suggestion was going to be rods before turbo or sticks....Sonds like you may be chucking one in the future, why not do them first? Just a thought.

·
Registered
66 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
John Wood Nut Swinger
3,413 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Sorry to sound retarded here, but what is Big Oil?
When you put a chip or programmer in your truck you'll notice when romping on it hard or pullin a load up a grade that the SES light might come on from the 1211 code. Basically the stock High Pressure Oil Pump (HPOP) is unable to keep up with the demand requested. A HPOP upgrade or a good stock pump with a set of stage I single shots can sustain the demand.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
About 2200...

·
***mins Sell-out
783 Posts
These 7.3's cost too much, I'm buying a Dodge :p

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.