• Stock hubcap on top of steelies looks good

Votes: 2 11.1%
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
5,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

or

FYI my truck looks like the bottom one pictured except I have the towing mirrors..

·
Viking Heavy Diesel
20,721 Posts
I say steels if that is the only options!

·
Banned
5,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I like the stock steelies too.. but you dont think they look trashy or too "worky-trucky" ?

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Honestly... neither look good...

but with the two choices mentioned. id go with steels

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
I agree with choupique. Neither look that good but I would much rather have the steel rims. Those hubcaps are terrible.

·
Banned
5,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol I agree. But I'm pretty 95% sure I'm not going to change the wheels.

·
Banned
5,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
^Now thats a good idea! I'm going to paint the steelies black I think. And leave it like that. But I do like that chrome center cap idea!

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
lol I agree. But I'm pretty 95% sure I'm not going to change the wheels.
I wouldnt change them either. I actually think some OBS trucks look good with the steel wheels. Super duties look alittle weird but not to bad. Nothing is worse than those hubcaps

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
^Now thats a good idea! I'm going to paint the steelies black I think. And leave it like that. But I do like that chrome center cap idea!
I was gunna say just paint them and it will look good.:thumb:

·
Banned
5,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Good input guys, keep it coming.

Man I love diesel people....

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
stock steelies painted black for sure. if your looking for something cheap, i have some 17" black nascar wheels with new tires i may be selling. they look like azz on my truck but there winter wheels. i bought them new last year.

·
Registered
3,756 Posts
paint or powdercoat the steel wheels black...

·
Banned
5,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I have some chrome center caps that will prob get busted if I dont get them off of my work bench. If your interested I would prob sell them on the cheep you pay shipping.
Could you send pics to [email protected]? I may def. be interested

stock steelies painted black for sure. if your looking for something cheap, i have some 17" black nascar wheels with new tires i may be selling. they look like azz on my truck but there winter wheels. i bought them new last year.
I'm not really looking for wheels just yet man. I'll probably just paint the steelies black and maybe some chrome center caps and that will probably look pretty Boss.

Those rims look pretty decent on your truck though; I like :nod:

And thanks everybody else for the input. I'm thinking I'm gonna go pop those hubcaps off quick

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.